Monday, December 05, 2005

Two Wolves


Two Wolves


One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. The other is Good.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."


I love this story. To me it types the natural man and the spiritual man that are always at war within us. As the old Cherokee said, it is the one that we feed that will win. This is one reason that I try to keep reading and meditating on the Word of God. It keeps me grounded in the Word and better able to be strong in the ways of the Lord.

The purpose of this blog is to share my daily meditations as I read the word of God. I hope to encourage myself, and God-willing, others, as I partake of the sweetness of His Word.

No comments: